HR Payroll trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars in Romania active
View all jobs HR Payroll trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
In Romania, Mazars has 25 years of experience in audit, tax advisory, financial advisory services, HR Advisory and accounting & payroll services. The local team comprises more than 200 professionals.
• Relevant university degree (human resources or economic related preferably);
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint);
• Business oriented thinking and approach;
• Professional attitude, reliable and sociable;
• Candidates should be able to work in a multinational/ multicultural environment and capable to handle confidential information;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Romanian and English
• Genuine desire to develop skills, motivation for professional development
If you are looking for a career in HR, this is an opportunity to start as an HR Trainee
• Updating information about employees in Payroll & HR related software’s;
• Updating the payroll & HR. files;
• Introducing amounts into the electronic bank system of our customers for the payment of salaries and related social contributions and taxes;
• Centralizes the annual leave and sick leave;
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
• Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
• 5 days for study leaves