Internship German/English Language Assessor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bosch Service Solutions SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship German/English Language Assessor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What distinguishes you
- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference
for Languages) EN/DE level C1+/C2
- PC operating skills: MS Office, operating systems,
internet browsing, as well as technical
skills regarding various products/applications for
which Bosch offers support, respectively specific
Bosch programmes, necessary for fulfilling
the daily tasks
- Very good oral/written communication skills,
pleasant voice and active listening skills
- Flexibility, persuasion, autonomy and creativity
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to manage tense situations
- Comprehension and compliance regarding the
- Promotion of the company’s image
Your contribution to something big
- Formulates personalized tests and assessment
grids for evaluating candidates
- Corrects and evaluates tests, providing the
recruiters with feedback regarding the results
- Prepares personalized questions for the oral
- Communicates with the recruiters regarding
the organization of the candidate’s evaluation
- Is constantly improving his/her skill set
- Promotes the company’s image through attitude,
knowledge, customer-orientation and
availability towards the customer’s needs
- Carries out additional tasks required by his/
her direct superior.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.