Enterprise Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Valoris Center active.
Vezi toate job-urile Enterprise Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Activam de mai bine de 10 ani in domeniul serviciilor de Business Process Outsourcing, avand 2 sedii in Bucuresti si Valcea.
Gestionam proiecte in 7 limbi de circulatie internationala pentru companii de top ce activeaza in diferite industrii (pharma, retail, telecomunicatii, banking, IT, auto, etc.)
We are currently recruiting for one of our partners, a very well-known IT company specialized in cyber security solutions, the role of Enterprise Support Engineer.
We are looking for more positions with different foreign languages: English, French, German and Spanish. Each candidate needs to know only one of the above languages at an advance level.
Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in technical support field, and interest in 3 or 4 of the following areas:
• Windows Desktop 7/8 or 10 Advanced Administration; MacOS experience is a plus;
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Advanced Administration; Windows Services: AD, DNS, DHCP, Remote Services;
• Linux or Unix Advanced Administration - installation, maintenance, upgrade, Backup, NFS, Networking;
• Virtualization Infrastructure Advanced Administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V;
• Advanced Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking concepts and hands-on experience;
• Antimalware products administration is a plus.
• Advanced German/English/French/Spanish, verbal and written communication skills;
• Each candidate needs to know only one of the above languages at an advance level.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, Faculty of Cybernetics, etc.;
• Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
• Efficient time management and team player;
• Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented.
• Ensure L2 Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for company's Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions;
• Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
• Perform virtual environment analysis and information gathering on client infrastructure for deploying company's Enterprise solutions and deliver these details in the Statements of Work;
• Independently manage and carry out assigned accounts concerning deployment / implementation of company's Enterprise Solutions;
• Provide expertise on applications once they are moved from testing to production;
• Initiate, manage and document enterprise deployment reports;
• Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with company's customers;
• Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.;
• Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks.
The provided services are focused on email, phone and tickets assistance; however, you will also be required to coordinate remote sessions for a better visibility and more efficient troubleshooting of the reported issues.
In this process, you will act as a link between our customers’ needs and the other departments by performing escalations to the other departments providing detailed descriptions or reports where necessary. You will thus be required to work closely with the software testing and development teams, as well as other company experts, in a youthful and competitive environment, which will enrich your experience and broaden your perspective.
• Attractive and competitive benefits package;
• Promotion and development opportunities inside the company.