Medici fara frontiere / Medecins Sans Frontieres
For its humanitarian aid operations throughout the entire world Médecins Sans Frontières is on the lookout for international professionals who are willing to share their time and skills for those in need.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organization, formed in 1971 by a group of doctors and journalists aiming to establish an independent organization focused on emergency medicine and speaking out about the cause of human suffering. Today, Médecins Sans Frontières is one of the world's leading independent organizations for medical humanitarian aid, giving quality medical assistance to people who are victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and epidemics, regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation. MSF’s work is based on the humanitarian principles and remains committed to bearing witness and speaking out.
Besides its emergency missions, MSF also works in various longer term programs for the reconstruction of health care systems after crises or conflicts. In addition, our work targets „forgotten populations“, minorities such as indigenous societies, people living in urban slums or street children.
In 2013, thanks to more than 30’000 locally hired staff and over 2’500 international professionals, 9,5 million patients were treated in MSF projects around the world.
The Austrian office of MSF recruits professionals from following countries: Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, the Kosovo, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
- HR & Finance Administrator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Health Promotor
- Finance Coordinator
- Allround Logistician
In order to be able to meet certain challenges whilst on mission, a mixture of idealism and professionalism is essential.
- Completed vocational training
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience (general practitioners are accepted once the finished their residency, medical specialists, once the finished the specialization)
- Experience working or travelling abroad, preferably in Africa, Asia, Central or South America
- Fluency in English, for certain profiles a good command of French is mandatory, Arabic is a high asset
- Six to twelve months availability for a first assignment, all-over commitment for 12 months
- Belief in the humanitarian principles of MSF
- Flexibility, stress resistance
- Ability to work and predisposition to live in an international team
- Leadership skills
- Organizing, improvising & planning skills
- Cultural sensitivity
Please note that the recruitment process can take some time. Therefore, we recommend you to apply 3 to 6 months before your actual availability.
In case you have any questions, you can contact us by phone (+43-1-409 72 76) or by email: hrm.vienna(at)vienna.msf.org
Get informed! On our website, you can find a lot of useful information regarding mission countries, current projects and requirements to work in the field with MSF. Other sources you might look into are our International Blog, Youtube, Facebook, or Twitter channel.
Locuri de munca Medici fara frontiere / Medecins Sans Frontieres
Nu exista joburi in sectiunea accesata!
Joburi Medici fara frontiere / Medecins Sans Frontieres