Upcoming Careers in Europe Events
Careers in Europe organises recruitment events for internationally minded candidates. The focus of these events will be on positions for graduates and young professionals. The companies are big multinationals which are recruiting for various departments in several countries. The events are by invitation only, meaning candidates need to apply in advance and will be selected to attend the event by the participating companies.
Upcoming events are:
1: Top Women | Top Careers: November 19th & 20th in Brussels
Next to face-to-face interviews (pre-scheduled and arranged during the Event itself), candidates can network with company representatives, join individual CV coaching sessions and attend workshops and presentations about personal and professional development of women in business. Join this event to help shape tomorrow’s business!
2: Careers in Europe Event in Brussels: December 13th & 14th
This event consists of face-to-face interviews (pre-scheduled and arranged during the Event itself); networking with top managers, recruiters and candidates from all across Europe; individual coaching sessions, career workshops and company presentations. It provides a unique opportunity to candidates to have a first-round interview with leading HR directors and Senior Business Representatives from various organisations.
Check out the updated list of participating companies online by choosing the event of your interest here.
In general, companies at the events are looking for candidates with:
- an excellent academic track record
- fluency in English and another European language
- outstanding intellectual and interpersonal skills
- preferably first international experience (through study or work abroad)
For more information and to apply visit Careers in Europe website.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Angajatii au fost mai rentabili în 2016, dar numărul demisiilor a crescut
- Topul celor mai bune companii in care sa lucrezi in 2017: Pe ce loc se afla Facebook, Google, Microsoft si Apple
- Corpul European de Solidaritate ofera tinerilor oportunitati de voluntariat si de angajare in UE
- Internship in organizare de evenimente la EUROPAfest 2017: Afla secretele din spatele unui festival international de muzica
- Care sunt facultatile din Romania care nu scot someri. Salariile la absolvire incep de la 3.500-4.000 lei net