Careers in Europe event in Budapest
Top employers from Europe are coming to Budapest to recruit you!
The Careers in Europe Event in Budapest (November 24th) is a prestigious recruitment forum where multinational companies from all over Europe will conduct one-to-one interviews with carefully selected first-class candidates. On offer are many excellent graduate and entry-level jobs across the continent!
Careers in Europe holds unique, invitation-only events at which top international employers meet and interview the very best graduates and early-career professionals for a wide variety of positions throughout the continent.It provides a unique opportunity to candidates to have a first-round interview with leading HR directors and Senior Business Representatives from various organisations.
If you have:
- a university degree or equivalent (or will graduate before July 2010)
- strong academic, social and/or professional achievement
- outstanding intellectual and interpersonal skills
- 0-2 years of work experience
then apply before October 11th 2009 on www.careersineurope.com
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Angajatii au fost mai rentabili în 2016, dar numărul demisiilor a crescut
- Topul celor mai bune companii in care sa lucrezi in 2017: Pe ce loc se afla Facebook, Google, Microsoft si Apple
- Corpul European de Solidaritate ofera tinerilor oportunitati de voluntariat si de angajare in UE
- Internship in organizare de evenimente la EUROPAfest 2017: Afla secretele din spatele unui festival international de muzica
- Care sunt facultatile din Romania care nu scot someri. Salariile la absolvire incep de la 3.500-4.000 lei net