Goodyear Global Business Services is Launching the 2021 Internship Program in Bucharest
Goodyear Global Business Services (GBS) center in Bucharest is launching its annual internship program in March and invites master’s and bachelor’s degree students, as well as recent graduates to join the team.
For almost ten years, Bucharest has been a strategic GBS center for Goodyear, providing services in the areas of finance such as general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, value added tax (VAT), as well as non-finance areas like procurement, customer service, internal control, etc.
The internship program, now in its fourth year, has evolved, constantly improving, and adapting to changing needs of the evolving job market. This year it has been modified into an online program due to the ongoing pandemic.
Interns joining this program will be able to take advantage of online onboarding sessions, trainings and workshops. Further, interactive team meetings, one-on-one coffee breaks with team leaders and managers, as well as regular feedback discussions have been built into the program.
“The program is designed to provide opportunities for interns to bring new ideas while we help them gain business knowledge and hands-on experience,” said Irina Ciucioi-Badea, General Manager Goodyear GBS Bucharest. “They also develop valuable soft-skills while working with our professionals, that help them in their future career.”
“We have not only invested time and resources in the program, but most importantly, a lot of passion and energy. The first three editions of the GBS Bucharest internship program have been a great success. Each year more than half of the interns stay with the company, either extending their internship, or as full-time employees.”
Students with varied academic backgrounds, including economics, accounting, finance, communication and foreign languages can look for available opportunities at https://jobs.goodyear.com/ or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Nu rata inscriere la LSEG Open Day 2021
- ISACA Romania Chapter and Revista CARIERE organizeaza evenimentul online cu tema ”Expect the unexpected. Rewind. Reshape. Rethink. Restart”
- Studiul comportamentului Generatiei Z pe piata muncii in 2021
- Inov’Up - Loading Virtual Message...
- Biochimist Promovare Suplimente Premium (Concept Store- Mall Coresi) QLT
- European Data Analyst Kellogg Company
- Accounting Analyst Jr. - Consumer Packaged Goods Merken
- Open Source Intelligence Analyst (Italian speaker) Allianz Technology
- AP Specialist - temporary 6 months contract DRiV - a Tenneco Company