METRO SYSTEMS Romania extends its Management Board
Nadăș, who prior to joining METRO SYSTEMS România served as Co-Chief Executive Officer (Co-CEO) and Executive Board Member at the international IT services provider ACCESA, will head METRO SYSTEMS Romania together with Jürgen Boekholt. Besides strengthening the position of METRO SYSTEMS as a leading tech provider with unique company culture, his focus will be to transform the company into a product-led technology unit driven by innovation and business sense. Nadăș will report to Timo Salzsieder, Chief Solution Officer (CSO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO) of METRO AG.
Mihai Dan Nadăș has gained extensive international IT experience in all areas of an IT business – from R&D, delivery, HR to sales and marketing, legal and compliance and corporate finance. Following a technical and executive career at Yonder, a technical partner for software vendors owned by the Canadian conglomerate Constellation Software, he joined ACCESA in 2015 where he started as Chief Operations Officer (COO), to later step up as Co-CEO and Executive Board Member.
"In Mihai Dan Nadăș we are gaining an experienced and competent executive who developed his expertise as an IT manager in an environment marked by disruption and innovation. In his role as Managing Director for METRO SYSTEMS Romania, he is the right choice for us to advance the further transformation of our IT business,” says Timo Salzsieder, CSO/CIO of METRO AG.
The IT unit of METRO is operating under the name METRONOM on the German market and with its daughter company as METRO SYSTEMS in Romania. With the reorganization of all IT employees of METRO under the umbrella of METRONOM and METRO SYSTEMS, METRO underscores its claim of being an international tech player in the wholesale and food retail sector.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Design your future career at Top Talents Romania Connected
- KMG International (Rompetrol) continua programul de internship „Pregatit pentru Cariera”
- Marcela Sumanariu, Bosch Service Solutions Timișoara: proactivitatea ne-a ajutat să ne adaptăm cu agilitate noii realități
- Topul Celor Mai Doriti Angajatori in 2020
- “Discussing every challenge with my team and facing uncomfortable questions and issues head on has helped me to keep everyone together and working successfully”, Marian Anastasie, Technical Delivery Manager at Visteon Romania
- Workplace Marketing Specialist Vitesco Technologies
- Application Portfolio Manager Vitesco Technologies
- Operational Procurement Specialist with French HRS Romania
- Workplace Specialist - non Standard Windows PC Vitesco Technologies
- Application Provisioning and Operations Specialist Vitesco Technologies