Land a job that plays a meaningful part in millions of lives
Who are we looking for?
If you’re young, talented and searching for a career in which you`ll bring better banking experience to millions of clients worldwide, then join ING International Talent Programme for a tailor-made 4-years-graduate programme.
We want to welcome smart & young graduates who are fluent in English and have maximum 2 years of working experience.
How personal & professional development growth will happen for you? Through:
- Job rotation - you’ll rotate between different projects and departments before you take your fixed position within ING (this means that after 18 months of job rotation you will start in your first specialized job in one of our business lines).
- Trainings – internationally recognized trainings & certifications on topics related to your area of expertise.
- International opportunities - each year you will join international events (usually in Amsterdam) where you’ll meet with trainees and managers across the globe.
- Mentoring - experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
What are the areas you can choose from?
Finance track @ING Bank - it is the department that contributes on implementing a strategy determined to reach the business objectives. Your activity will involve analyzing the past and forecasting the future and you will learn to prepare reports for the management team.
Risk track @ING Bank - it is the team where you will learn how to identify, measure, analyze and assess the likelihood of risks, thus helping us to secure the bank’s ongoing financial stability.
IT Track @ING Tech Romania - the project developed in our technology hub impact millions of clients worldwide and enable the digital transformation of ING. You will learn more about the complex IT environment within our teams.
Meet one of our trainees
What is the selection procedure?
Focus on your growth and join ING International Talent Programme.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Cele mai noi programe de internship, trainee si joburi entry-level din luna iunie
- 5 programe pentru elevi, studenti si absolventi oferite de Bosch Romania
- O colectare gratuita de materiale reciclabile, de la firmele din Bucuresti
- Oportunități din partea celor mai dorite companii în 2020
- Cele mai noi programe de internship, trainee si joburi entry-level din luna mai
- Trade Marketing Trainee Nestle Romania
- Specialist Servicii Clienti (part-time/full-time) ID:806 Telekom Romania
- Online Dealer job open in Bucharest | Romanian/English speakers join our new project! (IE4618) DK Global Recruitment
- Junior Analyst Accounts Payable with Arabic British American Tobacco
- Master Data Specialist Hays Romania