Microsoft invites female students at Do IT Girls
Microsoft looks at diversity not as a fleeting trend or a buzz word, but rather as a natural development worthy of celebration. We think about inclusivity not as a quota or a corporate directive, but as an ongoing opportunity for growth and enlightenment. Today, women account for 85% of all consumer purchases.
Reserve your seat at the Microsoft event!
That's why, whether we talk about wo1men working in tech or women consuming tech, we believe in the transformative power of diversity and inclusion. Only by actively engaging different perspectives can we challenge and stretch our thinking, enrich the experiences of our employees, and empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft opens its doors and invites young female students, passionate about technology, to take part to the event that will bring them face to face with Microsoft employees. Do IT Girls is the event where participants will be able to interact with Microsoft employees, who will tell about their career secrets, learn about technology insights and take part to the workshop designed to help you Rock Your Career - learning how to build your resume, LinkedIn profile and tips for succeeding in interviews.
When? On March 21st!
Agenda of the Day:
- 11:00 - 11:15 Welcome and registration (Morning Coffee!)
- 11:15 - 11:50 Shared Experiences
- 11:50 - 12:30 Rock Your Profile Workshop
- 12:30 - 13:15 Lunch
- 13:15 - 15:30 Speed Mentoring Session
Where? At Microsoft office in Bucharest!
Starting with Ada Lovelace (1815 - 1852) recognized as being the world's first computer programmer, to Katherine Johnson who used electronic computers in 1950 during her time at NASA, to Margaret Hamilton who worked on software development for Apollo 11, essentially sending humans on the moon in 1969, up to Adele Goldberg who developed one of the most important programming languages during her lifetime, influencing modern graphical user interfaces, there is no doubt on how much women have influenced the IT field.
Sounds interesting, doesn't it? Do you want to hear more stories and, why not, launch your career with Microsoft? Come to the Do IT Girls event and let us empower you!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- JACOBS Traineeship Program
- Top 100 cei mai doriti angajatori in 2020
- S-au deschis inscrierile la programele Digital Nation de specializare in digital si programare: 4 luni de formare online pentru un job in IT
- METRO SYSTEMS Romania extends its Management Board
- Peste 6000 de participanți la cel mai complex eveniment IT virtual, DevTalks Reimagined