Join Visteon Open House- June 13-14
Working at Visteon is not a destination; it’s a journey in which the employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Visteon’s strong, high-performing company culture encourages the employees to continually push the boundaries of wht is possible – both in their careers and communities.
As the latest addition to Visteon’s European product development footprint, the company has recently opened a new Technology Center in Timisoara for advanced product development.
To celebrate the new offices, Visteon is hosting an Open House event where they would like to showcase Visteon’s technologies to friends and professionals who would like to learn more about the company.
Who should participate at this event?
Why should you join?
2. You will then have the chance to test some new vehicles where you can try out products Visteon has launched with customers such as Mercedes and BMW;
3. At the end of this full experience you are welcome to enjoy refreshments while taking the opportunity to talk to Visteon’s executives, who were responsible for putting some ground-breaking solutions on the road - such as the Vice President of Customer Regional Engineering, the Romania Technology Center Project Leader, the Director of European Software or the Human Resources Manager of Visteon Romania.
4. Get to know as well the technical team, who are working hard to set up the new technology center as an exciting new development hub for advanced technologies and will be more than happy to share their insights and expertise in developing cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
Visteon Electronics Romania, ISHO Offices, Take Ionescu Blvd., nr.46, Building A
At registration you have the possibility to choose between multiple time slots, either on the 13th of June or on the 14th. The full experience takes around 90 minutes.
This event is registration only and there is a limited number of people it can accommodate. We will send you a confirmation email once your registration is validated.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Actuarial Learning Centre
- Profesia de actuar – adevarul din spatele cifrelor
- CGS Romania: 90 la suta dintre angajatii cu functii de senior, middle sau top management promoveaza din intern
- Microsoft invites female students at Do IT Girls
- The Ubisoft Graduate Program: Kickstart your career in the video game industry
- Working student for quality department (QMM2) Bosch Romania
- Working student for quality support (MOE-Q-Blj ) Bosch Romania
- Facility Manager - Vitesco Technologies Timisoara Continental
- Quality Manager for Product in Production - Manufacturing TSR Continental
- Customer Logistic Specialist - Manufacturing TSR Continental