GE Money is hiring high school graduates and 1st year university students
"A desk and a computer today, a world of opportunities tomorrow"
Have you just finished high school or you’re just started to attend university?
Then you are definitively thinking to get independent financially in order to pay your university taxes or to just start proving to your friends that you can make it on your own!!!
Instead of staying home, lonely in front of the computer or accepting to rely further on your parents, come and explore GE Money opportunities!
Why would you find interesting our offer?
You will get your own desk, your computer, in friendly and open environment were you can start to make the first steps in your career!!!
This way you will experience how it is like to work in a multinational and professional environment!
Occupying one of our entry level open positions you will understand what standards you need to reach to transform yourself from a “young graduate” into a “young professional”.
We have the ability to hire and develop new young professionals due to our internal training programs (formal operational training, soft skills and training on the job) and due to our talented managers that have the ability to grow talented teams.
GE has a rich heritage of Trainings and Development: GE is in the people business
Minimum requirements for selection process:
• Open and ambitious
• Desire to learn and curious
• Energizing and eager to develop new skills
• PC skills – MS Office, Internet, e-mail.
Do you think that this opportunity is line with your needs? Grow With Us!!!
Apply for our entry level opening for which we are recruiting monthly new teams, since we are building a new bank here in Romania:
Customer Service Officers
Junior Credit Analysts
In order to apply, please complete the folowing steps:
1. Download the application form (click on the blue button below, then chose "Save" in order to save the form on your computer)
2. Fill in the requested informations (you will have to write it down or just put an "x" in the corresponding box).
Please note that we will not take into consideration incomplete forms.
3. Save the changes you made to the form (Ctrl + S)
4. Send the form as attachment of an e-mail to the adress: email@example.com
|Click here for application form|
PS: For any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Angajatii au fost mai rentabili în 2016, dar numărul demisiilor a crescut
- Topul celor mai bune companii in care sa lucrezi in 2017: Pe ce loc se afla Facebook, Google, Microsoft si Apple
- Corpul European de Solidaritate ofera tinerilor oportunitati de voluntariat si de angajare in UE
- Internship in organizare de evenimente la EUROPAfest 2017: Afla secretele din spatele unui festival international de muzica
- Care sunt facultatile din Romania care nu scot someri. Salariile la absolvire incep de la 3.500-4.000 lei net