Upcoming DevAfte events
Check out what’s coming next for the IT Community in Bucharest!
*You are receiving this email based on your previous participation at one of our DevAfterWork events
We all know that .NET was a platform dependent and for many companies it was not an option. Now Microsoft changed the strategy and created .NET Core which is open source and very appealing for many projects. Since the trend now is Microservices Architecture we leveraged this option also.
On 27th of March, we are waiting for you to talk about .NET Core Evolution, brought to you by Metro Systems Bucharest. The guests of the event will be Florin Rotaru – Software Developer and Adrian Moncea – Software Developer, who are waiting for you for a 2 hours Agenda of technical talks.
Find out more: http://www.devafterwork.ro/metro-systems-bucharest-2019/
Are you interested in Reactive Programming, Java Development or Agile Software? We would like to invite you at the event DevAfterWork powered by Systematic to discuss about Reactive Programming, VueJs testing with Karma and Jasmine, how to keep the simplicity in Software Programming, and other tech talks about Agile, ReactiveX or Swift Fundamentals. The topics approached at this edition will be:
Save your seat: http://www.devafterwork.ro/systematic-2019/
On the 3rd of April we are waiting for you at a hot DevAfterWork edition, to talk about Technology Driven Games, brought to you by Playtika! Starting from the bottom, with a quick intro in the Playtika world, we will continue the evening with talks about many tech topics, such as AppDynamics, Aerospike vs. Couchbase, Microservices testing, Kafka, Reactive Java and not only.
The guests of the event will be: Manuel Rinaldi – Java Tech Lead, Liviu Grigorescu – Java Senior Developer, Cristina Stanica – Java Senior Developer, Agnes Bolovan – Java Developer and Cristian Mosorescu – R&D Director / Site Manager.
Check it out here: http://www.devafterwork.ro/playtika/
We are happy to invite you at DevAfterWork to discuss about “Deploying User Behaviour Analytics Machine Learning Pipeline” – a practical session regarding data engineering and platform orchestration techniques involved in real time processing, machine learning engine which brings intelligence into user actions.
Join us on 4th of April for an awesome event right in the heart of the city, only five minutes from Victoriei Square!
The Agenda flow:
- 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Welcoming and Registration
- 7:00 pm - 7:10 pm - Veridium Introduction
- 7:10 pm - 7:40 pm - User Behaviour challenges and solutions (Technical Preview)
- 7:40 pm - 7:50 pm - Networking break
- 7:50 pm - 8:20 pm - Deploying User Behaviour Analytics Machine Learning Pipeline
- 8:20 pm - Q&A & Networking
Save your seat: http://www.devafterwork.ro/veridium/
The participation at the events is free based on your registration, so don’t forget to book your seat and we will be happy to reply with a confirmation if your seat has been booked. In addition, by being actively involved at the events, you have the chance to win one of the five full-access tickets to DevTalks Bucharest 2019 edition!
See you soon!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Nu rata inscriere la LSEG Open Day 2021
- ISACA Romania Chapter and Revista CARIERE organizeaza evenimentul online cu tema ”Expect the unexpected. Rewind. Reshape. Rethink. Restart”
- Studiul comportamentului Generatiei Z pe piata muncii in 2021
- Inov’Up - Loading Virtual Message...
- Raw Material Controller Bosch Service Solutions SRL
- Packaging and Foreign Trade Controller Bosch Service Solutions SRL
- Warehouse Controller Bosch Service Solutions SRL
- Corporate communication and public relations specialist Bosch Service Solutions SRL
- Hydraulic engineer for Bosch Rexroth Sales SRL Bosch Romania