London Stock Exchange Group appoints General Manager for Romania
- Andreea will oversee new Business Services Centre in Bucharest, Romania
- Bucharest selected as location for one of Group’s operational hubs
Andreea has held a number of senior operational and IT infrastructure roles, most recently at Stefanini, where she was Vice President EMEA Delivery. In her role, she was responsible for managing seven office locations serving global international clients. Andreea has also held roles at Optima Solutions and Services and Vodafone Romania, where she was a member of the Executive Council.
Dee Liyanwela, Head of BSL Sri Lanka and Romania, said:
“I’m delighted to welcome Andreea Stanescu to London Stock Exchange Group in her new role as General Manager, Romania. Andreea brings considerable operational management experience to the role, which will be of great benefit as we establish our new Business Services centre in Bucharest. Andreea will also work closely with the Group’s other operational hubs to deliver technology and data services across LSEG’s global business entities."
“Romania offers a highly skilled workforce and we have been impressed by the calibre of candidates to date and we look forward to building our operations in Bucharest.”
About London Stock Exchange Group:
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Knowledge Architect ($60K/year) - Remote Work Crossover Romania
- Senior Vice President of Sales ($400K/year) - Remote Work Crossover Romania
- Software Development Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work Crossover Romania
- Finance Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work Crossover Romania
- VP of Software Engineering ($200K/year) - Remote Work Crossover Romania