Vodafone Group is recruiting 15 fresh graduates in Romania for Group Technology Discover Programme
1. About Vodafone Group
We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. Our people are right at the heart of our unique, inspirational culture, and we empower them to reach higher, achieve more and fulfil their potential.
Vodafone Group is an industry-leading company that empowers people to shape their world. Whilst our local in-country markets deliver directly to our consumer and business customers, Vodafone Group is the corporate parent where we set global practices and manage performance. Our Group organization provides the direction, policy and common practices. In addition, Group includes our Global Enterprise business which serves multinational organizations with converged communication solutions, including machine-to-machine and cloud services.
Find out more about Vodafone Group on www.vodafone.com.
With technology evolving and pushing boundaries in amazing new ways, it’s a truly exciting time to join us.
The Group Technology Discover Programme is a two year-long, accelerated development programme. You’ll be working within a variety of different teams and departments, gaining a vast range of experiences across Vodafone – and real expertise in your area of interest.
During your programme, you’ll have a strong support network, flexible working to help you do your job in a way that suits you, an amazing working environment, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
3. Discover what you can achieve in 2 years @ Group Technology Discover Programme
The structure of the Group Technology Discover Programme is two 6 month placements followed by one 12 month, rotating across Regional Engineering, Technology Shared Service Centre and Network Operations Centre.
4. What could you gain from the rotation within the programme?
Here are some of the skills and experiences you could gain from the rotation within the programme:
- Experience the full lifecycle of a project within Vodafone
- Be at the forefront of new product analysis
- Work with the business globally to define working network solutions
- Supervise initiatives delivering multi-million euro benefits
- Get strategic, mapping out long term technology plans for our network
- Understanding of how Vodafone identifies opportunities for various customers
- Develop incident management and communications skills for emergency situations
- Strengthen analytical skills for process and performance analysis and continual improvement
- Develop troubleshooting abilities by performing quick diagnose for network faults
- Work with “on the edge” concepts and technologies in the telecom domain like VOLTE & Cloud
- Acquire proper technical Core CS & Voice knowledge from 2nd line subject matter experts in order to fully sustain future development plans
- 1st line support: monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting, technical team interactions, external supplier interactions
One of the best bits? The programme will lead to a permanent role within Vodafone Group Technology.
5. Who can apply to Vodafone Group Technology Discover Programme?
If you’re a natural with technology and want to specialize in a vast and rapidly growing area, then Vodafone Group technology stream is the right place for you.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Are fluent in English
- Are a student or graduate from a technical-profile faculty, or studying within a technical area
- Have the ability to shift from a strategic view to delivery
- Are flexible, adaptable and able to switch gear quickly
6. What are the steps of the selection process and how can you prepare for them?
Once you have applied, successful candidates will undertake two online tests and a HireVue video interview. Successful candidates following this stage will then attend a half day assessment centre in December, at our Bucharest offices.
7. Where will you work within this program and when does it start?
You would be based out of our Vodafone offices in Bucharest, and join in February 2017.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Cum e sa lucrezi la Harman, compania Samsung care transforma industria auto prin tehnologii conectate de ultima generatie
- Un start incitant in cariera la ING, prin programul ING International Talent Programme
- Your future is exciting! Ready to kick-start your career in IT&C? Join Vodafone Group!
- Crosul Companiilor B2Run Bucuresti
- 10 pentru sesiune by ASER! Fii in forma sesiunea asta si traieste-ti vara din plin!