Academic Technical Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Academic Technical Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Working towards a degree at an accredited university (Mechanical Engineering prefered)
• A willingness to learn and solve large-scale problems
• Experience with CAD software preferred
You will work closely with the senior academic technical team and larger academic team to identify and scope out projects. Our team is highly collaborative, and you will work regularly with members of the team to grow and develop your skills. This role requires a technical background, as well as a person who is willing to be creative and try new things.
As an academic technical intern, you will have the opportunity to work with the PTC academic team to create customer facing product documentation, scope and create demos for universities and professors and assist in live demonstrations.
Throughout your internship, you will have the chance to develop technical, interpersonal, and marketing skills while working with universities globally.
• Apply concepts learned in your classes to solve real-world problems
• Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems
• Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
• Contribute to the cool Augmented Reality experiences that the academic team is preparing for education.
This is a part time / full time internship with a duration of 6 months.
Please apply with your resume written in English.