Application Support Associate (Contractor Role)
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student - preferably Informatics / Cybernetics / Technical profile faculty;
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a desire to learn;
• Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion;
• Good communication skills;
• Proactive attitude;
• Analytical thinking;
• Basic knowledge of SQL and mobile devices (iPads) represents a plus;
• Good MS Office skills;
• Good knowledge of English language.
• Provides support for maintaining the JTI IT Sales Applications (ERP and SFA applications);
• Provides technical support for mobile devices used by Sales team;
• Manages mobile equipment inventory process;
• Reports, monitors, resolves and provides alternative solutions for current/possible issues.
• The opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company, working with highly professional people;
• An open and friendly working environment;
5 days per week, 4 hours per day, flexible program between 07:00 and 21:00
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!