Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Salesforce Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Basic relational database knowledge;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Bachelor's Degree;
• Advanced English;
• Travel availability.
Nice to have (not mandatory):
• Salesforce.com previous exposure;
• Knowledge of agile development practices;
Our future colleague will:
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform;
• Develop on-demand Salesforce.com applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning;
• Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce.com orgs;
• Provide on-going technical support for existing custom Apex code being used on the Force.com platform.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• We offer you comprehensive trainings on Salesforce.com and possibility to obtain the afferent certifications;
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.
Accenture's Cloud First Application Practice is seeking talented colleagues to join our growing team. By joining Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies while working for a world class SFDC consulting organization.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
Accenture was one of the first global companies to establish a strategic alliance partnership with Salesforce and continues to grow and strengthen its position as a leading ecosystem partner. With more than 13.000 Salesforce skilled professionals, Accenture’s ongoing investment in building deep specialist skills and leading capabilities is unparalleled in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Accenture is driving Salesforce's largest transformational projects with a track record of thousands of Salesforce implementations at more than 1,000 enterprise organizations. We bring deep industry expertise, and customer relationship management leadership to clients that have chosen cloud-computing solutions.