Order to Cash Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DXC Technology active
View all jobs Order to Cash Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we have employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
· Constantly demonstrates Leadership Standards and Skills
· Strong Management of Change skills
· People management, Performance & Career management
· Coaching, Mentoring, and Motivating skills
· Excellent Communication skills – written, verbal, & presentation – adapted to the right audience (teams, IC, customers, higher management)
· Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
· Ability to lead complex business scenarios
· Ability to lead innovation and process excellence as an on-going practice
· Ability to lead/contribute to local and global projects
· Strong business acumen.
· Excellent prioritization skills
· Excellent employee management: development
· Talent Management
· Management of Low performers.
· Ensure proper staffing of the organization.
· Leadership in developing and motivating our Highly Skilled Work Force
· Performance management
· Perform an effective check and balance function
· No critical deviations in SOX and other audits.
· Constantly improving quality and efficiency of the team.
· Improving interfaces between the organizations, showing leadership with an E2E view.
· Improving internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Support of aspire goals (Orders/Revenues/Contribution Margin)
· Compliance with internal policies.
· Active involvement in operational and strategic projects to improve the OTC organization.
· Contributes to DXC objectives & financial performance through leading & managing a team of qualified personnel as part of the Order to Cash function
· Manages individual contributors, team leads or work teams in a single functional area(s) and location.
· Responsible for setting the direction of the team in line with overall business objectives
· Accountable for the deliverables of the assigned team, achieving cost & standards of quality (metrics) objectives
· Lead the team/s on business/operational metrics and strategic initiatives aligned to on going operational excellence.
· Manages the performance of individuals within the team & develops talent
· Ensures an effective working relationship based on professional business standards, as an individual & for the team, with aligned BU Finance, Account Executives & Account Business Manager
· Ensures high levels of compliance whilst ensuring appropriate flexibility of response to Account or Delivery needs, responsible for the check and balance function to ensure compliance and audit trail for his team.
· Work is operational in nature but involves strategic issues. Provides advice & counsel to team members on tactical matters
· Responsible for leading team through MOC
· The OTC Manager develops and improves processes, to support Business and other functional areas to reach their goals (growth, profit, TCE, TEE). This also reflects coverage of Business fundamentals, company goals and company legal policies (correct order and revenue treatment).
· Co-ordinates all interfaces in DXC and to other functions relevant for OTC.
· Develops team structure and content to meet cost and efficiency goals of the O2I organization.
· Responsible for the introduction of new systems/technologies in the organization
· Lead all business escalations to a timely and effective resolution.
· Coordinates and leads operational reviews.
· Alignment with Global guidelines, people strategy and offshoring.
· Manages a team of exempt individual contributors and supervisors that typically support a complex business unit (., a regional supply-chain or country controllership).
· Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
· Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
· Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope.
· Typically leads business or finance process initiatives within the sub-business or finance sub-function.
· Continuous learning opportunities;
· Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
· Competitive remuneration package
· Medical insurance
· 3 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
· Food vouchers
· Life insurance
· Wellness program
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.