Sales Analyst with French, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
- A very good level of French language;
- Background in Economics (a plus);
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial related area or in a domain working with commercial conditions (ex: reporting activities for a sales department, reporting responsibilities in a financial department or within the departments of bank, insurance, brokers);
- Advanced in Excel.
- Set-up commercial conditions according to commercial contracts, validated by Sales + Legal + Pricing Manager + Controller teams;
- Control the accuracy of due amounts in link with the commercial achievement;
- Under responsibility of Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes, payments related to commercial contracts engagements;
- Process the customer claims related to commercial conditions;
- Analyze and validate customers inquiries;
- Propose actions in order to improve the practices;
- Execute corrective actions validated by Sales Administration Manager;
- Inform the customer;
- Secure customer financial transactions in order to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
- Ensure the traceability of financial transactions, regardless type of payment.