Sales Analyst with French, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Sales Analyst with French, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- A very good level of French language;
- Background in Economics (a plus);
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial related area or in a domain working with commercial conditions (ex: reporting activities for a sales department, reporting responsibilities in a financial department or within the departments of bank, insurance, brokers);
- Advanced in Excel.
- Set-up commercial conditions according to commercial contracts, validated by Sales + Legal + Pricing Manager + Controller teams;
- Control the accuracy of due amounts in link with the commercial achievement;
- Under responsibility of Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes, payments related to commercial contracts engagements;
- Process the customer claims related to commercial conditions;
- Analyze and validate customers inquiries;
- Propose actions in order to improve the practices;
- Execute corrective actions validated by Sales Administration Manager;
- Inform the customer;
- Secure customer financial transactions in order to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
- Ensure the traceability of financial transactions, regardless type of payment.