Front-end React Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Team Extension active
View all jobs Front-end React Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
This is a list of hard requirements for this position, and applicants who don’t have the necessary expertise in these areas will not be considered. Therefore, you must have:
- Rock-solid experience in building complex, interactive applications with React.js;
- Experienced using Redux to build state into the front-end;
- Fluent in ES6 and comfortable using Webpack + Babel;
- Significant experience using RESTful APIs for complex purposes, including authentication, authorization, and filtering;
- Good familiarity with NodeJS and server-side development;
- Capable of using SASS or CSS3 to build reasonable clean and user-friendly interfaces.
This is a list of soft requirements. Not a deal-breaker if you can’t do these things, but it'd be awesome if you have:
- Familiarity with Jasmine or a similar testing framework;
- Comfortable working with Typescript;
- Working with/on Django projects, and with Django Rest Framework in particular;
- Capable of addressing basic UX design considerations;
- Familiarity with NGINX;
- Familiarity with the Material-UI library, or with Google’s Material Design Guidelines.
As part of our front-end development team, you’ll be responsible for the ongoing development of our front-end applications. You’ll be expected to take ownership of your assigned projects, helping to guide development and shape priorities over the long term. On the back-end, applications use Python / Django.