Frontend/ Angular.JS Developer
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Knowledge of Angular 2 is a plus
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets is a plus
Bitdefender Central is our security hub for Bitdefender consumer products. You can access it anytime and anywhere to manage the security of your devices, to view in a single glance the security status of your household devices, run remote tasks like system scans or vulnerability checks, manage your Bitdefender subscriptions, schedule Premium Support services interventions and get in touch with Customer Support.
Bitdefender Central informs you when you have issues on you devices that need your attention or action. It gives you access to all Bitdefender services like Anti-Theft, Parental Advisor and Optimizer.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we may ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work with the backend developers and product teams in order to deliver the best experience possible for our users. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful APIs
- Cooperating with endpoint teams in the process of implementing experiences for users
- Communicating with external web services
If you take up our offer, these are the perks:
· Competitive compensation & benefits package;
· Young, dynamic and multicultural work environment;
· Flexible work schedule;
· Career development programs