This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Team Extension active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
- Minimum 3 years Java development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the full stack of web development and proven history of web application development- Experience with modern Java practices, architectures and frameworks (e.g. Spring boot, Spring MVC, AWS, Hibernate, microservices)
- Experience developing in OS X and Linux environments
- Strong understanding of an agile application development lifecycle (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing, scrum)
- Experience in SQL, JPQL or NoSQL programming
- Experience working with source control (e.g. GIT, SVN, Mercurial)
- Understanding of secure application programming practices or vulnerabilities
- Must have strong testing, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding and practical experience with common design patterns
- Proven ability to work well and thrive as part of an collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to break stories down into subtasks, clarify requirements and communicate design choices
- Ability to take high-level instruction, work independently and show a high level of initiative
- Ability to solve business problems through creative and forward-looking solutions
- Experience designing and building JSON or REST services and APIs
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs, workflow and integation architectures
- Experience working with AWS toolkits and APIs (SQS, S3, Dynamo, Aurora)
- Experience using Docker or other containers- Experience working in a scrum or DevOps environment
- Experience with large scale or distributed web applications
- Experience with Test Driven Development and functional testing
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation- BS degree related to Computer Science