Open Source Cod Analyst in Sibiu
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We are currently looking for a bright young graduate (IT /Computer Science or related) or an experienced enthusiast to analyze software source code and binary files for copyright infringement issues and related security vulnerabilities:
- At least Bachelor degree in Informatics/ Computer Science;
- Advanced English language knowledge;
Skills Highly Appreciate:
- Previous Software Development/ Software Testing or IT Admin experience;
- Open Source knowledge
- German language knowledge;
As a new member of our constantly growing Open Source consulting team, you will take part in interesting and various projects around the Open Source software, applied within the industrial area.
Starting with the selection of the matching software architecture and up to securing licensed product deliveries - all this and more will be part of your day-to-day work. Furthermore, you will handle the development of Open Source strategies and processes.
- Open Source License verifications, technical analysis, and creation of reports for developers based on your findings;
- Read Source Code and investigate dependencies between software components;
- Use command lines in tools within GNU/Linux area and perform software customizations (for example in Java, C++, Web Services etc.);
- Installations and configurations of different tools and applications;
- Direct contact with the client;
- Participation in Open Source Conferences and presentations World Wide.
- Available for business travel occasionally (30% of the time);
Why work with us?
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;