Senior C/C++ Developer for BMW Infotainment System
Position Summary: Senior Developer for BMW Infotainment projects.
You will be part of a team responsible for developing the Entertainment System software for a high end, embedded automotive infotainment system.
- Implementation, documentation, troubleshooting and bug fixing of sub-components in the area of embedded software in C/C++
- Development of the test software, commissioning and testing of the subcomponents within the overall software
- System-/performance analysis and performance optimizations
- Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Participate in the development of software components (C++/Linux)
- Resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements in the specification by direct communication with the customer
- Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- Bug fixing and maintenance tasks for the Software Components delivered.
- University degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or appropriate graduation)
- Experience with message-based, multi-process, multi-threaded software design and implementation
- 3+ years of experience in Embedded Software-development with C++
- Knowledge of Linux based systems
- Analytical skills and good system understanding in the embedded SW area
- Autonomous and systematic way of working
- Good English skills in spoken and written, German welcome
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Automotive experience
- Qt framework knowledge
- Experience with infotainment / entertainment systems.
- Unified Modeling Language Knowledge
- Knowledge in agile software development methods (SCRUM)
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
…Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
…Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
…Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
…State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation
Check it out here:
…Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Fifa or Mortal Kombat
…Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera