Planning Management Trainee
You’re eager to become a leader, drive change and win with the team?
Coca-Cola HBC Rise challenges talented graduates to grow into the next generation of leaders.
Our Management Trainee programme fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you: opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments or projects, top leader mentoring, an international community, and exposure to top-level responsibility, early in your career. All to rise you to your full potential.
Rise is a 2 year programme, after which you’ll have opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you’re selected for.
Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are!
If this sounds like you, you are ready to RISE
- You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself
- You are a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate
- You are curious, like challenging the status quo and want ot work on meaningful assignments
- You have recently graduate from University, with up to 2 years of experience or are in your final year of studies about to graduate
- You speak English and are an advanced PC user
- You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organizations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
Just bring all your special ingredients and RISE.