Junior Management Consulting
Seeking the extra challenge – Join EY’s Advisory department as one of our Management Consultants in Bucharest!
The broad business perspective you develop in Advisory serves as a foundation for any business career. You will learn how to improve any business process from the best professionals in a wide ranges of industries: Banking, Telecommunications, Oil&Gas, Energy or Public Sector.
Advisory department is the place to be if you:
- have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- have a customer and business orientation and like to work face-to-face with a lot of people
- like to look at things or situations and naturally think about how to fix them or improve them
- have a curious mind and can’t wait to show it during selection
- love to understand how processes work
Of course, it’s great if you have managed to sit through extensive management, business, economics, financial or technical lectures on your way to a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree. But no worries, we leave no good candidate behind, as long as your application shows tangencies with customer management and business acumen :)
Dive in – What will you be doing?
- You will receive training and guidance in your first weeks at EY to equip you with all the info you need to kick it off.
- You will be part of multiple teams, in order to learn characteristic traits from all industries we work with: Banking, Telecommunications, Oil&Gas, Energy or Public Sector.
- By constantly working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads etc.
- You will develop working knowledge of the objectives of a consultant (e.g., client expectations, types of reports to be rendered, process improvement methodologies).
- You will prepare written communications such as client correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the audit procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures.
- You will work under the close supervision of seniors/managers. Complete instructions are furnished and work is reviewed to verify its accuracy and compliance with required procedures and instructions.
Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
- Working with different people means different personalities, so great communication and positioning skills are needed to succeed.
- Working in Advisory means most certainly one thing: no routine. We can be sure you will not get bored, not for a single moment.
- You will work in various teams, learning all Management Consulting methodologies and industries specifics, so this means continuous improvement for yourself for the upcoming year. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s in it for you?
- Free certifications, national&international trainings
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts
About EY Romania
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
We’ve been voted in 2014 and 2016 second most attractive employer globally after Google and No 1 Professional Services Employer in the world by students, graduates and young professionals. We are more than everywhere in the world, so you can be sure that there will be an expert somewhere who is more than willing to help you out and to answer every question you have. Speaking of which, we have the most globally integrated knowledge system, which brought to us the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for 17 years in a row.