HVAC Engineer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Blue Projects active.
Vezi toate job-urile HVAC Engineer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
What we are looking for:
• Advanced Diploma of Engineering or equivalent (installations preferred)
• Willing to travel nationally and internationally
• Fluent in written and spoken German and English is mandatory
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with multidisciplinary coordination
• Proficient in the use of 2D and 3D CAD systems
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Thorough understanding of steam & condensate systems, compressed air system, nitrogen supply, CO2 supply & recovery, refrigeration systems.
The job requires relocation in Germany, according to the company relocation policy.
What you should do:
• engineer in the design of commercial, industrial and residential facilities;
• identify design requirements for steam & condensate systems, compressed air system, ni-trogen supply, CO2 supply & recovery, refrigeration systems;
• inspect and analyzing existing systems, and the condition of existing systems, and verify-ing operating parameters for accuracy;
• perform tests and troubleshoot existing systems;
• recommend changes to the system in order to ensure good performance;
• prepar air distribution ducting plan and HVAC installation drawings for development by the draftsman;
• identify standard details and developing new details as required;
• use computers to run programs in order to calculate heat loads and solve engineering prob-lems as required;
• review Design packages and provide comments on: steam & condensate systems, com-pressed air system, nitrogen supply, CO2 supply & recovery, refrigeration system plans and detailed drawings prepared by the design team to identify necessary design changes comply-ing with the respective standards;
• review material take offs and cost estimates for the work as applicable;
• participate in commissioning activities, conducting walkthrough and preparing exception item list;
• review internal procedures and reports;
• use research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical model-ling and computer-aided design;
• considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• works with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• monitoring and commissioning plant and systems;
• maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations;
• contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What do we offer:
• As an employee of Blue Projects, you will make a difference in our world and in your career. You will have the chance to work on world-shaping projects while working with truly inspiring people to support your professional development.
• Excellent salary based on your experience and contribution.
• Dynamic and international team.
If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage to join our team, by applying online.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We assure you that all the applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.