Innovation Project Management (Digital Transformation)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Innovation Project Management (Digital Transformation) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Innovation Project Manager
The Innovation Project Manager will be responsible with leading the delivery of digital transformation and other innovation initiatives and with providing strategic direction & potential working engagements with the startup ecosystems in order to drive Societe Generale in its pursuance of its Digital Transformation goals.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Identify the digital transformation opportunities within the organization. Construct high level business case, including opportunity return on investment;
- Lead digital transformation projects from concept to business case through to finalization on time, on budget, to scope and to quality parameters specified whilst ensuring projects remain compliant with methodology;
- Ensure process transformation using emerging technologies as a lever (robotics process automation, machine learning, big data analytics, etc);
- Work in collaboration with people, process and technology to deliver business and customer outcomes;
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the agreed outcomes and business benefits;
- Use all available resources (human resources, technologies, process toolkits, external start up) for delivery of the project;
- Manage risk analysis with appropriate mitigation and contingency plans and issue capture, assessment and management with appropriate resolutions;
- Ensure stakeholder management and communications management, including comprehensive status reporting to various stakeholders;
- Create ecosystem of Innovation in organization;
- Strategize Innovation drives suiting needs of various business lines;
- Focus on deep understanding of emerging trends and disruptive technologies relevant to financial services such as Block Chain, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics etc.
A little about You:
- You have strong academic background with a bachelors or masters (preferable in management/technology);
- You have an advanced level of English; French knowledge would be a plus;
- You are aware of emerging trends in terms of technology; strong project & change management capabilities;
- You have effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment;
- You have strong stake-holder engagement & influencing skills in a matrix organization;
- You are self-starter & self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team of peers.
We also value:
- Previous experience in conducting digital transformation projects;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.
Besideys a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.