2nd level ICT Engineer
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Did you know that more than half the people in the world now have a mobile phone? That's 5 billion people! It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson enables innovative ways of doing business and shaping the future together, as well as a renewed approach to global challenges such as education, healthcare, climate change and our use of natural resources.
We are undergoing a continuous transformation process to achieve our Networked Society goal. Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Thanks to our employees’ curiosity, determination and proactive approach, our technologies have transformed and shaped the future. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. On a day to day basis, the Center services global customers across the globe, managing networks that, together, enable 200 million subscribers to communicate. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs. We are passionate about social causes (having a strong Brand Ambassadors Team) and sports (over 20 teams participating in major competitions). Find out more about us and our story in Romania on ourpeopleourstory.ro.
We are now looking for an experienced ICT Engineer who will be responsible for installing, configuring and managing solutions based on BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management.
The Remedy Developer requires experience in integrating Remedy ITSM suite with other BMC products such as Knowledge Management and Atrium Integration Engine. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• You will maintain the environment at an operative state;
• You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization;
• You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers;
• Investigate complex issues and provide with cause analysis ;
• Document, plan and implement change request;
• Install and configure BMC Remedy products in test and production environments;
• Create and provide work instruction for first level support team;
• Administrating application like BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, CMDB, BMC Remedy My IT, Case Management, Smart IT, Service Broker;
• Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd parties vendor teams;
• Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs;
• IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge;
• Good knowledge of Linux, Sql;
• Basic networking knowledge ;
• Knowledge of BMC Remedy Application (it’s a plus);
• Previous experience with ticketing tools (Service Now, Jira);
• Knowledge of ITIL Metodologies (it’s a plus);
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Ability to work in a team and independent, communicative, open to learn new tehnologies and tools ;
• Passionate about discover new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team;
• Communicative person, fast learner, open minded;
• Education: Bachelor degree;
• Minimum years of experience: min 5 years of experience;
What we offer
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
In the Romanian Center we are well known for providing:
• Modern, energetic, global working environment;
• Access to latest technology and ability to work to develop new tools and showcase your bright ideas;
• Opportunities for continuous learning & professional growth and promotion;
• Work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry;
• Comprehensive benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions;
• Opportunity to be an active part of the community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc. which Ericsson is supporting;
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Req id : 224500
Contact person : Daniela Vladulescu