HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things.
More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone;
TECHLAB Harman - Automotive and IoT
We develop a complete range of connected safety
offerings that help drivers keep their eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
We begin by keeping drivers intimately aware of their surroundings with rear-view and wide-angle camera applications.
Virtual reality modeling
is then blended with the camera images, to create a full surround view of the vehicle from any angle for safer driving and parking efficiency.
Speaker: Alexandru Lica, Project Manager @Harman
When and where?
- On Saturday, 24th of March, 11:35-12:20;
- At Room A, on the first floor;
What else should you know?
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 21st of March;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;
*Daca esti interesat de o cariera in Automotive iti recomandam sa participi la TechLab-ul Harman