Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SSI active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
he Payroll Specialist will work together with the Payroll Specialist based in Timisoara and the Payroll Team Leader based in London. Together they are responsible for activities related to processing payrolls across the EMEA region for SSI and ensure that they are performed accurately and on a timely basis. This role reports to the EU Finance Manager and works closely with Accounting, Finance and HR.
The ideal candidate must have the proven ability to deal with confidential information and behave with the highest level of integrity at all times. Strong organizational skills and the ability to execute tasks with a high attention to detail are requirements for this role. The applicant must display the skills to collaborate within a team, build strong and sustainable relationships, and interact within all levels of the organizations.
- Monthly processing of all European payrolls (FR, UK, NL, HU, RO etc..) - Payroll processing includes new hires, terminations, commissions, bonuses, absences, and other specific employee transactions.
- Ensure timely funding of all payrolls
- Payroll related benefits administration including pension schemes, health and life insurance premiums, and maintain other voluntary deductions and salary sacrifice schemes
- Efficient handling of all EMEA payroll related queries
- Preparation and submission of all documents and information required in accordance with local regulations
- Work with payroll providers to ensure compliance with legislations and company policies
- Recommends process improvements to enhance efficiency
- Supports the implementation of payroll-related initiatives and projects.
- Performing Accounting entries for all payroll and employee related topics.
- Be able to extend competencies to other area of Finance.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience; in-depth knowledge of payroll administration processes, procedures and best practices within an international organization
- Experience working with payroll vendors and payroll applications; experience with KPMG/UCMS/ADP Streamline and/or any other system will be considered strong differentiators
- Demonstrated ability to provide high level of customer service; interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and professionalism
Job Specific specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Analytical mind; able to bring new ideas
- Ability to work with minimum supervision with a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills in English and another European language would be ideal
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Handle confidential information appropriately
- High accuracy and detailed oriented
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and distill technical information relating to policy formulation and benefits.