Account Executive - Timisoara Office
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
To complete our UK Market Research Sales team, based in Timisoara, and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for anAccount Executive.
Your abilities need to be:
• Effective communications skills, including excellent written and verbal English;
• Ability to handle large volumes of requests with tight turnaround requirements quickly and flawlessly;
• Ability to work independently and multitask various projects;
• Problem solving approach;
• Initiative and proactivity to respond quickly and deliver to internal and external requests including ownership of tasks and initiatives;
• Looking to continuously develop skills and knowledge including participating in all ongoing Toluna training as required;
• Proficient use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype and Outlook;
• Bachelor's degree is preferred;
• Baic knowledge of Market Research preferable.
The role of an Account Executive within the UK Market Research Sales team, and based in Timisoara, is to support the individual Account Owners in the achievement of quarterly and annual net revenue targets, and drive the success of the UK team within Toluna.
Account Executives will work closely with their corresponding Account Owners (AO) to agree specific ways of working, with the ultimate objectives to:
• Quote on requests from clients for Sample Only, Full Service, Program and Host and Digital Services to the highest standards;
• Free up the Account Owner’s time to spend with their client and focus on the strategy for further growth.
Provide day to day support encompassing the following tasks.
• Creating & logging of project feasibility of Sample Only as well as Full service bids;
• Costing of Sample Only, Full service and Program and Host bids through Tetris;
• Identifying appropriate opportunities for Digital Services and quoting on them;
• Regularly following up on project bids to help win them;
• Invoicing for projects delivered following the process agreed with AOs;
• Smoothly transitioning clients to appropriate Client Service team member after projects are won;
• Developing a strong working relationship with Client Services;
• Educating potential clients about online Market Research and Toluna offering, advising on research design where appropriate;
• Keeping track of progress of projects won and assisting with resolving problems encountered during fieldwork where appropriate;
• Develop ongoing client relationships (in conjunction with the AOs);
• Updating all systems including Tetris, UPS and Salesforce and ensuring all administration is completely accurate;
• Providing holiday cover as per Team Support Matrix.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.