Project Manager - French language - Timisoara office
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Project Manager in Client Service. The Project Manager’s goal is to act as single point of contact and is responsible for the overall success of the project. The Project Manager handles a variety of projects and deals with stake holders at multiple levels within and outside Toluna.
Your abilities need to be:
- University degree, preferably Sociology/Business or Translations with interest in Project Coordination;
- +1 year experience in client services would be a plus;
- Mandatory advanced level of English AND French language (spoken and written);
- Proficiency with MS Excel;
- Working knowledge of multiple standard research methodologies would be preferred;
- High level of professionalism and integrity;
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Review the project material, convene project team, lead kick off calls internally and with the client to review project specifications and plan milestones;
- Validate project setup for best user experience and offer/make changes as and when necessary;
- Liaise with all the stake holders (clients, sales team, survey programming, data processing and field management) throughout the project life cycle for various project activities: planning, execution, monitoring and control, trouble-shooting, negotiating and providing realistic and cost-effective solutions;
- Provide regular, timely and effective project reports to various stake holders via customized analytics;
- Identify opportunity areas and offer recommendations for process improvement;
- Proactively engage the stake holders in case any of the baselines need adjustment;
- Ensure timely delivery of projects and comprehensive project closure;
- Ensure that the client is provided with best-in-class customer service accompanied with impeccable quality of deliverables.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.