Sales Assist Associate with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Sales Assist Associate with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
- Fluent in Italian and English;
- Bachelor Degree in economics
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Self-directed learner: capable of ramping up quickly and learning & leveraging current tools and processes;
- Ability to follow instructions, review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback;
- Attention to details;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Organizational skills – prioritization and time management skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Communication skills;
Lead proposal process from post-service request through fulfillment.
Write, edit, proofread, design, and format assigned customer-facing artifacts, (e.g. Budgetary Estimates, Proposals, Statements of Work)
Support and work with other team members to develop and complete high-quality artifacts and other specific proposal tasks associated with the Proposal -
- Set up and manage collaboration sites on SharePoint
- Facilitate status calls
- Create/manage schedule, author process/guidance documents, and maintain templates/artifacts associated with this position.
- Contribute and maintain database/knowledgebase/archive of reusable guidance, templates, references, and other pre-approved, customer-facing content.
- Complete weekly report on requests/opportunities
Assist client Sales personnel in providing a world-class service to our main enterprise customers and partners.
- Provide quality delivery of service center catalog items in line with catalog process descriptions and SLAs through attention to detail, ownership of issues and follow-through. Deliver on service center pilot services, per prescribed guidelines.
- Carry out regular quality reviews
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed OLAs/SLAs.
- Work with the service center delivery leads and delivery managers to resolve escalations and to improve internal processes & policies;
- Collaborate with client delivery personnel to deliver consistent and predictable delivery of services in the catalog that contributes to high customer satisfaction.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).