Customer Support for Tyre Benefit with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Customer Support for Tyre Benefit with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
French at an advanced level (C1/C2) is mandatory
Previous experience in customer service is an advantage
1. Process the vehicle equipment requests.
2. Process the telephone inquiries regarding the tires for employee vehicles.
3. Process the handover-takeover reports received.
4. Ensure compliance with the rules of the Personal Service and the clients placement rules in accordance with the established instructions.
5. Fill in the client placement database and be able to extract and use the data.
6. Process the personal files of retired employees.
7. Provision of the calculation of the benefit in kind.
8. Ensuring customer contacts in case of complaint.
9. Ensure the updating of operational supports.
10. Controlling billings from providers.
11. Archive documents according to company and legal rules.
12. Ensure the updating of the activity monitoring materials.