Sales Business Analyst (CEP/MM) for GWE Region (# 3022446)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Sales Business Analyst (CEP/MM) for GWE Region (# 3022446) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
What will your role be?
As a Sales Business Analyst (CEP/MM) for GWE Region you will be the right hand of the Region Sales Managers (Corporate Enterprise and Public Sector / Mid-Market).
What will your day consist of?
• Be the SME for Country Sales Process landscape, identifying gaps and able to come up with improvement proposals
• Be the right hand of Country Sales Manager:
- Provide dedicated analytics Support for Country Sales (Sales Managers down to Sales Reps)
- Drive Sales Planning Processes in the Country (e.g. quota deployment, Sales Forecasting, Sales reviews)
• Drive specific projects and initiatives to streamline and fix processes for Sales (from Reps up to Regional Sales Manager level).
• Lead these projects and initiatives through all phases (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing)
• Design, develop, deploy and automate Dashboards and Reports by using HP Reporting tools (HP Dynamics, GCW/DnA, EDL/SSRS, …) as well as other Sales related tools (RAD, Pricing tools, …)
• Drive Process and Reporting alignment across Country and make them established as Sub-Region standard
• Always have highest focus on delivering with the best possible Data Quality and Accuracy
• Operationalize Reports by ensuring documentation, automation, regular refresh, BCP setup and implementation
• Provide ad-hoc Reporting support for Country Sales teams
• Be an active member of the BI/BA team, providing inputs and sharing ideas with the rest of the group to bring operation excellence to the team
Who are we looking for?
An excellent Business Analyst with:
• Capability to draw recommendations and actionable conclusions
• Communications skills and customer service mentality, able to engage with Director level stakeholders
• Rigorous, structured, reliable in time and deliverables
• Passion to help grow HP Business
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently
• Strict adherence to HP Standards of Business Conducts
Skills Requirement & Experience:
• Bachelor degree required (masters preferred)
• 2-4 years industry experience
• 1-2 years in Project Management or in Business Analyst roles
• Strong English-level.
• Solid Project Management experience and methodology.
• Demonstrates advanced problem-solving skills when faced with issues or challenges.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
• Complete mastery of HP tools: HP Dynamics, CSIS/DnA, QlikView/Power BI, etc.
• Solid knowledge of reporting and financial tools.
• Solid Understanding of HP Direct/Channel Business Model: Segments, Partner Type & Contracts, Sales Levels
• Business acumen: must be able to detect business trends correlating multiple data sources, capability to draw actionable conclusions
• Cross organizational and functional leadership skills; able to communicate at multiple organizational level
• Domain expertise in following area is a plus: Finance, Process Management, Data Analysis, Sales Operations, BPO
How will we help your personal and professional development?
We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)