Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Frigoglass active.
Vezi toate job-urile Production Planner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
Required qualifications and experience
• University degree in technic or economic field;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
• Advance knowledge of English language;
• Computer literacy (Excel advanced level);
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Problem solving abilities and analytical thinking.
Provide master schedules for plant production operations to meet agreed-on shipping requirements and assuring high level customer service in the area of confirming dispatches of coolers.
• Monitor the daily production plans and inform the inter-company sales departments on the quantity and the availability dates of coolers, so as to increase efficiency by ensuring the flow of accurate information and the alignment of all related departments.
• Analyze coolers forecast according with Planning Calendar and proposed a Production Schedule for short and long period and confirm availability of coolers in Demand Planning System.
• Assist in the ICM planning & production by updating the daily production schedule in the internal ERP system (BaaN) and transfers the orders for production per batches.
• Responsible to create orders for rework and follow up rework process.
• Management of artwork data base and offer information to material planning regarding moment of artwork approval. Follow up the new artworks (images /chromaline) and decide if it is produced in-house or outsourcing.
• Ensure that elements of the ICM’s artwork produced by the external suppliers are according to specifications requested by the customers; requests PCD and artwork codes from Unified Coding System and PCD Administrator.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment