Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Strong experience with multiple testing techniques;
• Background in working with complex software packages in the development of banking applications (strong advantage);
• Strong experience in working with test tools: Jira; ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) - Test Run Load / Run Test Cases, posting and defect monitoring; TOAD and SQL Management Studio (Microsoft SQL Server); Soap; UFT, Load runner and Selenium (strong advantage);
• Experience in Oracle technology (including PL/SQL) - is an asset;
• A good understanding of Web Services;
• Fluency in English;
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Elaborate test scenarios and submit validation to the coordinator and supervisor; • Perform technical and functional testing of application systems, modules, units, components and pilot products in laboratory environment, according to established test methods and standards;
• Provide support and training for colleagues;
• Offer feedback to the manager regarding the performance of the team, when needed; • Perform archiving/saving of all test scenarios, test plans and application-related documentation in a secure manner, according to approved standards;
• Ensure that developments are accompanied by unit tests where appropriate.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.