Java Developer, Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Java Developer, Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 2+ years of Java EE experience
• Ability to coach and guide people
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Fluency in English, German is a plus
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
We are searching for a reliable, dynamic and experienced software developer to take over the following responsibilities:
• Analyse requirements, design solutions and develop software artifacts
• Interact with our clients to understand their needs
• Participate in high-level estimates for large work packages
• Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases
• Assist juniors to develop for the next career level
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies