Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• Consistent experience in offering Networking support and effective troubleshooting in all kinds of environments with a multitude of technical issues
• Very good IP Network experience - maintaining relation with RIPE
• Networking certifications or hands-on experience with CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP are a plus
• Good routing, switching and network appliances or protocols will be added advantages (DHCP, ARP, dot1q, OSPF, BGP, IPv6, GRE)
• Medium Linux knowledge
• Medium cPanel/Plesk knowledge
• Troubleshooting Layer-2 and even Layer-3
• General knowledge in shell-scripting (bash, python, perl, tcl)
• Medium DNS protocol knowledge
• Availability for on-call work schedule
• Strong analytic and research skills
• Very good communication and problem solving skills
• Good written and verbal English skills
• CentOS / Ubuntu Linux distributions and Mail Server Configuration is considered a plus.
• Responsible for handling technical cases on internal ticket system and keep track of these problems during the whole resolving process
• Analyze incidents causes and escalates any improvement requirements
• Performance tuning and monitoring
• Resource utilization and uptime monitoring
• Automation and day to day maintenance
• Handling issues related to Network Security, High availability setups, Load Balancers, Configuration Management
• High initiative, pro-activeness and assertiveness in day-by-day tasks
- A well-deserved salary
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate