Senior Consultant HR Advisory
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Senior Consultant HR Advisory active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Senior Consultant HR Advisory
Our Advisory Department is growing and we need a Senior Consultant HR Advisory. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Romanian market.
As senior in our Tax and Legal department, you will be responsible for managing multiple client people advisory engagements and supporting the development of EY PAS practice in Romania, including organizational and HR function effectiveness, change management and communication, performance, reward and talent management.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in the Advisory Industry.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand local market and contribute to the ongoing development of the PAS practice
- Contribute to grow the PAS programs by developing robust and lasting relationships with clients, generating ideas to expand current offerings and supporting the business development process
- Works with clients to understand the clients business, provide practical implementable solutions, supports and takes ownership for the implementation of these recommendations.
- Works as a project manager and performs team administration/management tasks including developing detailed work plans, manage status, client team management, etc.
- Assists our practice in business development, such as project bidding, proposal preparation
- Identify, assess and resolve issues/problems
- Prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Coach junior team members and provide advice to individuals who may be at the same level
Skills and attributes for success
- A good level of business in English is essential
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree holder in relevant discipline; post-graduate qualification in relevant discipline is an advantage (e.g. Economics, Human Resources Management, Business Management)
- Minimum 3 year experience in HR consulting or professional advisory services, or as a HR generalist area within a large, complex, multinational organization and client facing situations
- Interest in data analytics and conceptualization
- Experience working in a project based environment
- Stakeholder management skills, good business sense
- Flair for presentations, documentation and research
- Very good communication skills, team player and willingness to work in challenging environments
- Drive for client service excellence, responsible and result oriented
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member who has a feeling for and an interest in human resources and business. If you wish a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We highly promote smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.