EE Architecture Engineer
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
Attached to the Electric/Electronic architecture activity manager , you will carry out the following missions :
- Responsible for electrical Study
- Specify the project function and adapt them to the electrics and electronics architecture
- Ensure the EE car architecture with the nex ECU’s
- Responsible for Functional architecture and schemes conceptions
- Responsible of the definition of the technical specifications for CAN adaptation
- Ensure the compatibility of the harness regarding electrical specifications and vehicle packaging
We are looking for an electrical or electronic engineer. A good knowledge of Automotive CAN Broadnet an EE architecture is mandatory.
- You have experience for at least two years in the business of EE architecture and knowledge of CANALYZER and CARELEC.
- We are looking for a motivated person, able to work in a fast paced and a challenging environment. Collaborative communication skills are extremely important for our successful team work.
- Good English and French language skills are necessary.