Solar Inverter Support Engineer with French/ Italian/ Turkish/ Polish/ Hungarian/ Ukrainian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Solar Inverter Support Engineer with French/ Italian/ Turkish/ Polish/ Hungarian/ Ukrainian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures
- Availability to work on shifts if necessary
- Fluency in English
- Any of the following languages: French/ Italian/ Turkish/ Polish/ Hungarian/ Ukrainian
- Focused customer service background
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures.
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work
- Qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or equivalent (renewable energies)
- Be used to work with DC and AC current
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Being interested / motivated to learn more about power electronics
- Responsible for Hotline support and level 1 engineer support;
- Responsible for SLM and TLM technical support service to customer or partner
independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can¡¦t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system
- Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning.
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitoring, updating Quality analysis and
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.