Solar Inverter Support Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures
- Fluent oral and written English or German/Italian/French/Spanish/Russian as requested
- Availability to work on shifts if necessary
- Focused customer service background
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures.
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work
- Qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or equivalent (renewable energies)
- Be used to work with DC and AC current
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Being interested / motivated to learn more about power electronics
- Responsible for Hotline support and level 1 engineer support;
- Responsible for SLM and TLM technical support service to customer or partner
independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can¡¦t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system
- Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning.
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitoring, updating Quality analysis and