Internal Services Sales Representative with French
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them manage their energy by offering IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Engineering or Business Management is preferred and at least 1 year of inside sales experience
- Fluency required in French and English
- Strong technical and computer software/hardware skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ambition to delight the customer
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire to excel in a fast paced sales environment
- He / She will also be focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and take ownership of any project given to them
- Handle quoting for Contracts renewals
- Promote Maintenance Contract business
- Grow our ONE Schneider Electric Field Services Sales/Revenue
- Follow-up and close all Renewal Contracts/opportunities
- Handle quoting for end customers, partners and colleagues as needed
- Ensure efficient and regular communications between the teams. Tight coordination is required.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with new or existing SEC customers
- Educate customers on all SE products and services
- Maintain documentation for assigned tasks (InTouch, Salesforce.com, etc)
- Providing post sales support to ITB customers for contract renewals, scheduling maintenance visits and offering assistance for service contracts requests
- Take complete ownership of all Customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments
- Other duties may be assigned
- This role will also be required to ensure that customers are continually provided with timely and professional communications by pro-actively communicating with customers, regarding their open issues including service
As a key entry point, Internal Services Sales has the distinction of being one of the first stops on a long career journey within Schneider Electric. This distinction highlights the importance of strong leadership which is needed to develop those who will be our future sales champions and leaders. As part of the service sales team, Internal Services Administrative Representatives take on this critical responsibility in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The main focus for the ISSR will be to grow the renewal rate of service contracts, and increase the capture rate of assets coming out of factory warranty. Areas of focus for the representative will include finding incremental revenue, driving current service sales initiatives, and training other sales organizations within Schneider Electric on our service offer. The ISSR will become a subject matter expert on Schneider services and will promote our offer via active selling through all sales channels. The ultimate goal of this position is to secure all re-occurring revenue, while adding new, incremental service offerings.