Methods Trainee - Injection (entry level)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Methods Trainee - Injection (entry level) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Technical profile (preferable Mechanical / Chemist / Automatics)
- English - advanced level
- Microsoft Office - medium/advanced level
- Available for delegations
- Make the programs and defines parameters for new products on TD injection machines
- Participate in the launch of new products to ensure that the quality and productivity objectives are achieved
- Participate in continuous improvement of performance of the injection equipment
- Manages one or more methods of continuous improvement of autonomous production unit, by defining and implementing technical actions that lead to the achievement of productivity and quality
- Define and ensure the correct performance of devices annexes of injection machines
- Collect recordings made by operators, defines and implements the action plan required to achieve productivity
- Participate in sites VPS (Hoshin TPM, SMED, 5S)
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara.