Education Business Development Intern, Internet of Things - with French
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Should be pursuing a BA in business administration/ business development or anything related;
• Excellent English and French skills
• Availability for a full time Internship
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Ability to multitask and work independently;
• Well-organized and efficient.
• IoT mailing and calling campaigns/execution of IoT sales campaigns;
• Social selling activities (academic market focus)
• Prospection of new clients (Hunting for new IoT related business);
• Academic customer care /follow up;
• Business Intelligence and data base consolidation (academic, IoT related)
This is a full time Internship in the Global Academic Department.
This is a paid internship with a duration of 6 months.