This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO Lighting Systems active
View all jobs Quality Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Valeo Timisoara is part of the Visibility Systems and began lighting production in September 2005, growing annually, with about 1800 employees today. Production is divided into three units: Original Equipment (OEM), Aftermarket - Service Market (AFM) and Special Products (SP).
In our manufacturing plant, we produce front and rear lighting systems that work with the latest technology and use complex injection, coating, varnishing, metallization and assembly processes.
A global leader in the automotive industry and recognized as a Top Employer worldwide, Valeo offers a wealth of job opportunities that are as diverse as they are rewarding. Whether you are a new graduate, an experienced manager or looking for an internship, we invite you to apply if you wish you to start or develop your career with us.
- University degree (technical field required);
- Experience in a Quality, Engineering or Production position represents an advantage;
- Knowledge of Quality tools represents an advantage;
- Wide IT knowledge (MS Office professional);
- Very good knowledge in English required, French is an advantage;
- Able to work under pressure and against deadlines;
- Good communication, reactivity and rigor;
- Proactivity, motivation, flexibility, willing to improve;
- Customer oriented (internal and external);
- Decision-making, problem solver, reliable person, results oriented.
- Responsible for checking the conformity of the components in the production flow;
- Formalize and follows the control plan;
- Analyze, makes diagnosis and solves the quality internal problems and the problems from client;
- Validates the process and serial product modifications;
- Responsible for monthly reports related to the monthly quality performances of the plant;
- Responsible for internal audits;
- Preventive quality, auto quality matrix, reactivity at the first defect.