This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Quality Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- University degree (technical field required);
- Experience in a Quality, Engineering or Production position represents an advantage;
- Knowledge of Quality tools represents an advantage;
- Wide IT knowledge (MS Office professional);
- Very good knowledge in English required, French is an advantage;
- Able to work under pressure and against deadlines;
- Good communication, reactivity and rigor;
- Proactivity, motivation, flexibility, willing to improve;
- Customer oriented (internal and external);
- Decision-making, problem solver, reliable person, results oriented.
- Responsible for checking the conformity of the components in the production flow;
- Formalize and follows the control plan;
- Analyze, makes diagnosis and solves the quality internal problems and the problems from client;
- Validates the process and serial product modifications;
- Responsible for monthly reports related to the monthly quality performances of the plant;
- Responsible for internal audits;
- Preventive quality, auto quality matrix, reactivity at the first defect.