Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- University degree (technical field required);
- Experience in a Quality, Engineering or Production position represents an advantage;
- Knowledge of Quality tools represents an advantage;
- Wide IT knowledge (MS Office professional);
- Very good knowledge in English required, French is an advantage;
- Able to work under pressure and against deadlines;
- Good communication, reactivity and rigor;
- Proactivity, motivation, flexibility, willing to improve;
- Customer oriented (internal and external);
- Decision-making, problem solver, reliable person, results oriented.
- Responsible for checking the conformity of the components in the production flow;
- Formalize and follows the control plan;
- Analyze, makes diagnosis and solves the quality internal problems and the problems from client;
- Validates the process and serial product modifications;
- Responsible for monthly reports related to the monthly quality performances of the plant;
- Responsible for internal audits;
- Preventive quality, auto quality matrix, reactivity at the first defect.