This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZTE Services Romania active
View all jobs Transmission Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The Transmission Engineer is responsible for the following tasks but not limited to: integration, re-parenting and migration of routes and MUX/SDH/PN/TN/Backbone transmission equipment configuration. It acts as support for the integration / configuration within ZTE.
What do we do ?
- Configuration management of network elements;
- Implementation of Workorders before a designated deadline;
- Services configuration and testing, in close cooperation with Telefonica planning team and different ZTE Germany teams;
- Finding the root cause of major faults and implementing technical procedures in order to avoid
- Providing basic training for other teams, including procedural documentation;
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals;
- Preventive/corrective maintenance (regular tasks / incidents);
- Management of assets ("Backlog") production.
- Degree/ Diploma related to telecommunications, electronics, computer science or equivalent relevant technical experience;
- Experience in network operations, maintenance and / or technical support activities;
- Experience in the following technologies PDH/ SDH /IP/ATM/WDM;
- Knowledge in some of the following range of transmission equipment is considered a plus: IP Links (Ericsson TN), Router (Coriant), MUX (Marconi, Ericsson)/SDH/WDM Coriant/Nokia/Siemens/ADVA);
- Excellent written & oral communication. English languages is mandatory. German is considered a plus;
- Understanding the general principles of networks and telecommunications principles;
- Self Motivated and Team player;
- Ability to think outside the box, be self-motivated, flexible, working in ambiguous situations and innovative.