Java Software Engineer (Timisoara)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs Java Software Engineer (Timisoara) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
• Develop new Eclipse plug-ins and integrate them into our product environment
• Integrate part of the AUTOSAR standard in our product using the workflow of automotive manufacturers and suppliers
• Design extensible APIs for our customers projects
• Learn how the interaction of configuration tool and embedded software works and create user-friendly solutions
• Experience as developer in Java programming language
• Development of Eclipse extensions and plug-ins
• Experience working with XML applications and documents
• Experience with unit testing
• Experiences in SW design, SW test, version management
• Experienced in SVN and Jira (desirable but not required)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Several years of experience in Java software development
• Very good knowledge of Java technologies
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities
• Interest in new technologies
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow.
Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
• Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
• You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.